About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced Enterprise Sales Engineer to help qualify and close opportunities with customers and partners. You will provide technical expertise through sales presentations, product demonstrations, and supporting technical evaluations (POVs). You will also have a voice with the product team to help prioritize features based on input from customers, competitors, and partners.This is a great opportunity for a highly motivated and experienced enterprise sales engineer to become a key team member and join AIMS in the ambition to become a global leader within the Artificial Intelligence in IT Operations market.
- Work with the sales team in pre-sales activities, including customer meetings, proof of concepts and general technical customer follow ups.
- Communicate the overall AIMS value proposition, vision and strategy to customers
- Own technical engagement with customers during the trial / Proof-of-Value phase
- Communicate AIMS value through the engagement with customers on any identified issues or concerns through to successful conclusion
- Technically close complex opportunities through advanced competitive knowledge, technical skill, and credibility
- Deliver product and technical briefings / presentations to potential clients
- Maintain accurate notes in our CRM regarding customer input
- Proactively engage and communicate with customers and internal business/technical teams regarding product feedback and the competitive landscape
- Engineering degree (bachelor or master degree)
- Passionate about AIOps, observability and the challenges the market face
- Experience and ability to build and execute a proof-of-value evaluation plan with a customer
- Exceptional at written and oral communication skills and ability to understand and articulate both the business benefits (value proposition) and technical advantages of the AIMS offering
- Ability to handle new unforeseen customer needs every day
- Experienced in programming/scripting
- A minimum of 3 years in SRE / DevOps / APM / Observability / AIOps role
- Strong knowledge of current infrastructure and IT architecture
- Subject matter expert in data management / observability / APM / AIOps
- Ambition to lead and grow pre-sales team
- Problem solving skills
- Solid presentation skill
AIMS is a Norwegian technology start-up with global ambitions. Our core software, AIMS AIOps, enhances IT Operations teams decision making by contextualizing large volumes of varied and volatile data. The complexity of IT systems has been exponentially increasing for the past several years. This has led to IT Operations teams that lack modernized skill sets, processes, and tooling to struggle with achieving complete visibility into the digital services they provide to customers. AIMS has invested 10 M$ in the AIOps platform and is on a mission to automate IT Operations by providing a state-of-the-art platform for Artificial Intelligence in IT Operations.