About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced Partner Sales Manager to identify and recruit new partners as well as manage ongoing relationships, typically managed services providers and systems integrators. The goal is to develop partnerships that drive both customer adoption and new revenue. This is a great opportunity for a highly motivated and experienced Partner Sales Manager to become a key team member and join AIMS in the ambition to become a global leader within the Artificial Intelligence in IT Operations market.
- Responsible for driving AIMS channel partner effort
- Identify and recruit new strategic CSP/MSP and SI partners to drive revenue growth
- Enable and activate existing partners through training and joint selling
- Coordinate the technical and marketing aspects of partnership launches
- Manage quarterly business reviews with partners to drive accountability, set targets, plans and report on KPIs
- Work closely with AIMS’ sales organization to deliver measurable results
- Deliver partner generated sales pipeline and revenue
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with channel sales, business development or strategic alliances in SaaS B2B organization
- International experience and ambition
- Ambitious personality with eagerness to build the channel partner function
- Ambition to grow and lead a team a bonus
- Confident in driving sales opportunities from lead generation to closure, effectively negotiating agreements and building long-lasting partnerships
- Able to quickly understand technical concepts and technical architecture, and explain them to others verbally and in writing
- Experience in identifying market opportunities with a demonstrated track record of initiating go-to-market plans and sales
- Experience with monitoring / APM / AIOps an advantage
Preferably Oslo, Norway but other locations will be considered for exceptional candidates.
Competitive compensation with attractive stock option scheme
AIMS is a Norwegian technology start-up with global ambitions. Our core software, AIMS AIOps, enhances IT Operations teams decision making by contextualizing large volumes of varied and volatile data. The complexity of IT systems has been exponentially increasing for the past several years. This has led to IT Operations teams that lack modernized skill sets, processes, and tooling to struggle with achieving complete visibility into the digital services they provide to customers. AIMS has invested 10 M$ in the AIOps platform and is on a mission to automate IT Operations by providing a state-of-the-art platform for Artificial Intelligence in IT Operations.